Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 11-28-2019, 11:02 AM   #1
duns
Connoisseur
duns began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook
Angry new viewer: what a pity

No offense, but I find really ugly the new viewer interface: someone can like it, I know, but others, like me, no. So why don't you let me choose if I want the new interface or the previous one (with the permanent left tools bar)?
Thank you!
duns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 11:27 AM   #2
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite

Quote:
Originally Posted by duns View Post
No offense, but I find really ugly the new viewer interface: someone can like it, I know, but others, like me, no. So why don't you let me choose if I want the new interface or the previous one (with the permanent left tools bar)?
Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2019-11-28 11-23-56.png
Views:	231
Size:	203.8 KB
ID:	175195   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2019-11-28 11-24-21.png
Views:	217
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	175196   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2019-11-28 11-24-51.png
Views:	218
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	175197   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2019-11-28 11-22-48.png
Views:	216
Size:	544.6 KB
ID:	175198  
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2019, 11:28 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
What a pity that you had too start a new thread on a topic that has a hundred brothers.
(and some of those had answers)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 12:07 PM   #4
duns
Connoisseur
duns began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook
Thumbs up thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post
Thank you: I didn't see it.
duns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 12:23 PM   #5
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
So why don't you let me choose if I want the new interface or the previous one (with the permanent left tools bar)?
Thank you!
You CAN choose the previous interface. Upgrading is not mandatory. Use the version you like the best for as long as you like.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2019, 12:59 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Thank you!
If you'd bother to read the what's new on the Calibre website, you'd have read that the viewer in Calibre 4.4 can now have the toolbar once again. You have to turn it on in the settings.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
interface, viewer