Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 02-24-2015, 07:02 PM   #1
sricochet
sricochet began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Scribe
Page Setup for Cybook Muse

I'm looking to buy a Cybook Muse but I've noticed there's no page setup to convert my Sony PRS-T1 formatted books to the Cybook Muse dimensions. The Cybook Muse has a resolution of 1024 x 758 px. Is there a quick workaround, or would it be possible to include these new dimensions in a future update of calibre?

Any response would be appreciated, not only by me but by other Bookeen customers who use calibre to manage their book collections.

Thanks
sricochet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 07:49 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sricochet View Post
I'm looking to buy a Cybook Muse but I've noticed there's no page setup to convert my Sony PRS-T1 formatted books to the Cybook Muse dimensions. The Cybook Muse has a resolution of 1024 x 758 px. Is there a quick workaround, or would it be possible to include these new dimensions in a future update of calibre?

Any response would be appreciated, not only by me but by other Bookeen customers who use calibre to manage their book collections.

Thanks
Set your output profile to Tablet. That will ensure that all images are not resized. This only effects eBooks converted with Calibre.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-24-2015, 09:42 PM   #3
sricochet
sricochet began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Set your output profile to Tablet. That will ensure that all images are not resized. This only effects eBooks converted with Calibre.
Thanks for your reply! No wonder not all the ebook readers are listed in Page Setup. I was thinking that was overlooked, or a feature that was going to be phased out.

Thanks again!
sricochet is offline   Reply With Quote