Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-01-2008, 12:41 AM   #1
kirune
kirune began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505, Kobo Clara HD
Ben trobats from Catalunya

Hi everyone,
I'm a newcomer eager to learn as much as possible about e-book e-ink readers. I've been waiting to buy one of them for a long time, waching for the right balance between price and specifications. A few days ago a was lucky to check in hand a Sony PRS-505, and I found it surprisingly good (the last I knew about a Sony e-reader was the old Librie, very limited and lack of content). After that I've searching a lot and I finally found you.
Now I'm looking for the "perfect" e-reader, and after the disappointing short life issue of the very promising iRex Iliad, I'm aiming now to get as much intel. as possible from the upcoming SoriBOOK.

See you around ^^
kirune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 07:59 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi kirune and welcome to the Forum. I've got a Sony 505 and am very pleased with it. But check out the Forum section that compares all available ereaders.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert