Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-18-2011, 02:36 PM   #1
Just4kix
Zealot
Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Make kids (and parents) laugh with crime-buster Leon Chameleon PI

For a limited period I'm offering a FREE prc of Leon's first case - Leon Chameleon PI and the case of the missing canary eggs. please visit my website for details. http://www.just4kix.jimdo.com/

Now available as an e-book for the low, low price of $2.99.

A humorous, animal detective story for 7-12 year-olds.

When Mrs Canary’s eggs mysteriously disappear, a frantic Mr Canary dashes straight off to the Pigeon Valley Police for help. Unfortunately, Sergeant Loerie and Constable Mole’s hasty attempts to make an arrest lead them to the wrong suspects. Leon Chameleon PI, who has quietly kept an eye on developments, decides it is time to step in and offer his services – after all, isn’t he the best Private Eye in Pigeon Valley? He puts all his skills to work and finds vital clues which Loerie had overlooked. Now a daring plan is needed to trap the suspects and bring them before Spotted Eagle Owl’s Court, where Leon springs his final surprise…

Janet Hurst-Nicholson draws on the habits and characteristics of the small creatures living in Pigeon Valley, Durban, to create a thrilling detective story. Barbara McGuire’s illustrations capture the story’s humour, while portraying the animals as they really are.

Children (unbeknownst) will learn about the small creatures of South Africa, and parents will enjoy reading it aloud to smaller children.

also available on Barnes & Noble
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Leo.../2940012332936

Last edited by Just4kix; 11-20-2011 at 08:24 AM. Reason: updated information
Just4kix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:05 PM   #2
wamerman
wamerman began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Wow, this sounds very inventive. I'm sure my boys will be interested. Thanks for posting.
wamerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 07:38 AM   #3
Just4kix
Zealot
Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi Wamerman,
Hope you (and your boys) enjoy the story.
Leon has also solved the case of the kidnapped mouse. You can see this by clicking the link in my signature.
Cheers
Jan
Old 11-20-2011, 08:25 AM   #4
Just4kix
Zealot

For a limited period I'm offering a FREE prc of Leon's first case - Leon Chameleon PI and the case of the missing canary eggs. please visit my website for details. http://www.just4kix.jimdo.com/

Makes a great Christmas gift.

Tags
animal story, children's book