Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2020, 07:16 AM   #16
amirkhan
amirkhan began at the beginning.

Device: koboaurahd
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
Please send me kobo aura hd image
Old 07-26-2020, 09:30 AM   #17
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
@amirkhan: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Advert
Old 07-27-2020, 03:43 AM   #18
amirkhan
amirkhan began at the beginning.

Device: koboaurahd
Quote:
@amirkhan: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
PM has been enabled can you send it now.
Old 07-27-2020, 06:15 AM   #19
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 09-09-2020, 10:37 AM   #20
antares_87
antares_87 began at the beginning.

Device: Aura HD
Quote:
PM sent.
Please send me kobo aura hd (N204B) image
Advert
Old 09-09-2020, 11:21 AM   #21
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by antares_87 View Post
Please send me kobo aura hd (N204B) image
You are unlikely to get the image link any faster using multiple posts and they are annoying. Not to mention against forum rules.
Old 09-09-2020, 08:27 PM   #22
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

And that PMs aren't enabled doesn't help. See my other reply.
Old 09-24-2020, 11:02 AM   #23
rikhuis
rikhuis began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
i think sd card isnt working, screen turns on and off 2 times and than light is on and off again long time.

maybe SD card, can someone please send me image for sdcard kobo N204B
thank you!
Old 09-24-2020, 08:18 PM   #24
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 10-12-2020, 04:31 AM   #25
xtine
Addict
xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
post moved to H2O thread, apologies!

Last edited by xtine; 10-12-2020 at 04:37 AM.
Old 10-12-2020, 04:45 AM   #26
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

To restore the image, I usually point to Memory Upgrade Mod Guide. They are for the Glo, but the basic steps and tools are the same for all the devices. It is also Windows centric, but there is some discussion of doing it on a MAC in the thread.

It does sound like the imaging is not being done correctly. I am sure I have seen reports of using Disk Utility successfully. But, it sounds like there is a problem with one of the cards. As one card works in both, and the other card works in neither, it suggests the card is failing. Have you tried a new card?
Old 10-15-2020, 10:52 AM   #27
xtine
Addict
xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Haven't tried a new card yet as my Mac seems to recognize the memory card when I plug it in. I might get a new card to try though, thanks for the suggestion. Will also read through the Memory Upgrade Guide thread to see if they have any tips for Mac users. Thank you!
Old 10-22-2020, 02:43 PM   #28
BogdanB
BogdanB began at the beginning.

Device: Aura N514

@davidfor, please, send me SD image for Aura HD. I`ll try to wake up my Aura N514..
Old 10-22-2020, 08:03 PM   #29
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@BogdanB: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 10-23-2020, 08:17 AM   #30
BogdanB
BogdanB began at the beginning.

Device: Aura N514
@davidfor done!
Closed Thread