Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-24-2022, 06:39 AM   #691
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 07:01 AM   #692
Toronto4Guy
Toronto4Guy began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO Glo HD
I have a Kobo Glo HD (N437) that won't start anymore. I've tried the double-tap reset and other suggestions from the forums but the problem is still there. Can someone send me a link to download the SD image for this reader? Thanks in advance.
Toronto4Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 08:05 AM   #693
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 01-24-2022, 03:32 PM   #694
pheonixandeagle
pheonixandeagle began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Hey @davidfor
Private messaging has now been enabled on my account. Could you please send me the link?

Thanks!
pheonixandeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 07:00 PM   #695
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 01-25-2022, 10:06 AM   #696
mikudayo
mikudayo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Hi Davidfor,

Could you please send me the Clara HD image file? I make a mistake when i replace SD card and my reader doesn't strat any more.

Thanks,
mikudayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 06:57 PM   #697
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@mikudayo: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 01-26-2022, 05:40 AM   #698
mikudayo
mikudayo began at the beginning.

Hi @davidfor

Private messaging has been enabled. Could you please send me the image again?

Thanks
mikudayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 05:46 AM   #699
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 01-27-2022, 09:15 AM   #700
vavabien
vavabien began at the beginning.

Device: kobo clara hd
Hi @davidfor

Thanks for the time tyou're spending here !
I'm also looking for the image of kobo clara hd as I juste obtained a "dead" clara.

Thanks
vavabien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 05:51 PM   #701
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 01-27-2022, 11:44 PM   #702
Nat98
Nat98 began at the beginning.

Hi @davidfor !
You rock for helping everyone out!! I also have a bricked Kobo Clara HD that I need the image for. Could you help me out and send it to me?
Thank you in advance
Nat98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2022, 01:58 AM   #703
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 01-31-2022, 02:54 PM   #704
jfp555
jfp555 began at the beginning.

Kobo Clara HD Restore Fails

Hi all!

An update went bad and my Kobo Clara HD is showing a blank screen and a blinking power button. Manual restore through holding power button for 30 seconds happens, it reboots into the same condition.

Would an SD card image help solve this issue?
jfp555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 08:21 AM   #705
vovez21
vovez21 began at the beginning.

Kobo Clara HD SD card image

Hello. Sorry, I need Kobo Clara HD SD card image. Thank you in advance
vovez21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
frozen, image, issue