Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 01-13-2022, 12:11 PM   #481
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I think I actually have a "What's my Mobi?" type python script somewhere that generates a report/log about kindlebook files in directories. You're welcome to it if I can find it (and you can use it).
That sounds like something that could/should be added to the Quality check PI.
MobiType: <type>
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 02:01 PM   #482
stefano.sb
Connoisseur
stefano.sb began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
That sounds like something that could/should be added to the Quality check PI.
MobiType: <type>
Very good idea... In this plug-in it would be also very useful an option to store the output of a massive check (i.e. "missing EBOK cdetype") into two custom columns
  • the check result
  • last check running date

Stefano
stefano.sb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 02:30 PM   #483
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefano.sb View Post
Very good idea... In this plug-in it would be also very useful an option to store the output of a massive check (i.e. "missing EBOK cdetype") into two custom columns
  • the check result
  • last check running date

Stefano
I just add a Tag (I have a custom column #usertag i use for notes, which device has the book...) Multi-select (ctrl-a) the results, then use the Metadata editor (bulk mode)

QCPI already has some Mobi checks
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 09:43 AM   #484
stefano.sb
Connoisseur
stefano.sb began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I just add a Tag (I have a custom column #usertag i use for notes, which device has the book...) Multi-select (ctrl-a) the results, then use the Metadata editor (bulk mode)

QCPI already has some Mobi checks
Good suggestion! I will try to add the three new MOBI checks that I need to the QCPI (MOBI7, MOBI8, BOTH) using the same approach of the others check currently present (i.e. Chek Mobi -> check missing ASIN identifier)

After that in Calibre I will be able to use the Edit metadata in bulk function to set values in my custum columns

P.S. Next posts in the [GUI Plugin] Quality Check thread....

Thanks

Stefano
stefano.sb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 01:49 PM   #485
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefano.sb View Post
P.S. Next posts in the [GUI Plugin] Quality Check thread....
I don't mind a short derailment, but this is probably a good idea.

Still looking for my script. I've found a few variations that use Python2/Qt4 (or Tkinter), but there should be something newer than that.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mobi2mobi