Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 12-29-2009, 01:20 PM   #1
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Unexpected behavior on "E-Books" menu?

I posted about this some time ago but I don't think it was ever discussed or answered.

1. Select "Mobipocket" format in "E-Books" menu.
2. Click on a letter to filter authors by last name.

After step 2, the "Formats" drop down list reverts to "ALL" instead of retaining the "Mobipocket" format that it contained after step 1.

I know I can click "Mobipocket" again in the drop down list, but I think it would be more polite for the application to remember my selection.

Thanks.
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 02:42 PM   #2
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I know this isn't very helpful, but I just re-click Mobipocket, too. There is a new forum software upcoming and a re-do of the e-books section, which may do away with the problem. Let's keep our fingers crossed...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-31-2009, 01:41 PM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlparker View Post
I know I can click "Mobipocket" again in the drop down list, but I think it would be more polite for the application to remember my selection.
That was definitely a bug. Fixed now. Thanks for tip!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:36 AM   #4
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
That was definitely a bug. Fixed now. Thanks for tip!
That's good news--thanks! :
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote