Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 02-08-2009, 05:56 PM   #1
JaneFancher
Zealot
JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle2
Links to programs...

Just a thought...It seems to me a very useful addition to the site would be a listing of the various programs mentioned in the forums with links to the downloads---something users could update as new versions came available. The names don't appear distinctive enough to show up on an easy Google search.

Is such a thing possible? So you don't have to search through every message in the lists?
JaneFancher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 05:58 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneFancher View Post
Just a thought...It seems to me a very useful addition to the site would be a listing of the various programs mentioned in the forums with links to the downloads
You mean something like this?
https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Cate...rsion_software

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-08-2009, 10:28 PM   #3
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Thank you pilotbob, for those of us that are not real savvy, this really helps. I don't know why I don't automatically think of the Wiki but as time goes on I'm sure that I will remember to check there also.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:53 PM   #4
JaneFancher
Zealot
JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle2
Ditto: in spades

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Thank you pilotbob, for those of us that are not real savvy, this really helps. I don't know why I don't automatically think of the Wiki but as time goes on I'm sure that I will remember to check there also.
Dittodittoditto.

Hmmm... What I don't see is this myterious Mobi professional version. Although I might have an answer elsewhere, is that the same as the "for publishers" version?

Thanks again.
JaneFancher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:08 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Correct.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert