Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 11-05-2019, 02:57 AM   #1
aschiller
aschiller began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
PDF -> Mobi: Remove underline from links

Hi everybody,

I would like to remove the underline from links when converting a pdf to mobi. So far I could specify my own custom css when doing the convertion using:

Code:
a[href] { color: #000 !important; text-decoration: none !important; }
a:link { color: #000000; text-decoration: none !important;}
However, when opening the mobi file in calibre the links are black but still underlined. I discovered using the Inspector that for this underline the "user agent stylesheet" is responsible. How can I change this "user agent stylesheet" css and make that links are no longer underlined.

Best
Andy
aschiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 03:59 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
convert to azw3 not mobi
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-05-2019, 04:52 AM   #3
aschiller
aschiller began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hi, unfortunately that is not an option, as I need to send the converted file via email to my kindle
aschiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 07:39 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
MOBI has no support for CSS i'm afraid.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
conversion from .pdf, css, link