Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-21-2009, 12:12 AM   #1
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Re: rant

Quote:
yvanleterrible
Hi April Hare. I just read your reply to my rant. I have a question for you. Have you been able to get your 500 to show up on the latest library version. If you did, I would be very obliged if you could show me how I can do it. BTW I'm running the library on Vista and the 500 will not show up, whatever I try.
See you!
Sorry but for some reason I can't reply to your visitor message - so I'll reply here
I'm not running the latest version of the Sony Ebook Library software on XP yet -using 2.5.x (I guess I got nerves about upgrading..). The other machines I have here are either running 64 bit or are Mac; they are currently excluded from working with PRS-500 - unless you get the firmware upgrade, that is. Apparently the firmware upgrade also offers you EPUB support and breakfast.
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote