Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-15-2017, 06:13 AM   #16
salamanderjuice
Guru
salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dordale View Post
I'm not sure about returns from the U.S. to Chapters Indigo in Canada--as luckily for me, I'm very happy with the my Aura One. I seem to recall a discussion of this issue a while back, but don't remember the details. Maybe a search of prior threads might pull something up.
I’d imagine you can return them, you’d just have to pay for the shipping. If they live near the Canadian border they can also hop over and return it at any Coles/Chapters/Indigo store.
salamanderjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 06:38 AM   #17
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamanderjuice View Post
Shrug.

I’ve been happy with the battery life of my KAO, gets about the same battery life as my PW3 with similar usage.Which for me is about a week. I like the weight too, it’s just about right for holding in one hand.

Kobo also reduced the weight on the H2O Edition 2(and maybe battery?) so who knows if they’d keep the same battery life again for a version 3.
The H2O2 has the same battery as the the H2O.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-15-2017, 08:07 AM   #18
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamanderjuice View Post
Kobo also reduced the weight on the H2O Edition 2(and maybe battery?) so who knows if they’d keep the same battery life again for a version 3.
The battery has been reported as having the same capacity as the original H2O. I think most of the weight saving is because they don't need to seal it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 12:47 PM   #19
Jack in NC
Jack in NC began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Thank you all for the great feedback. I appreciate the insight and really appreciate you all giving this newbie a small slice of your weekend!

I will have the money set aside by the end of this month, so I'll just need to decide if I want to pull the trigger then or wait through November to see if there are any sales for BF/CM.

As Cinisajoy said, "The best time to buy is always a week after you bought it." So, if I decide to buy in early November, you can all thank me for the massive sale that will occur on BF/CM. :-)

Best,
Jack
Jack in NC is offline   Reply With Quote