Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 02-12-2009, 04:44 PM   #1
melvynadam
Connoisseur
melvynadam began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPhone, iPad
eReader Pro for Windows Mobile - Hiding Toolbar?

I'm using eReader Pro v3.0.3 on Windows Mobile 6.1. I'd like to hide the progress bar when reading books or alternatively the entire toolbar but cannot find anyway to do so. Can anyone give me the magic spell needed?
melvynadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 01:42 PM   #2
bjkel
Connoisseur
bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Nook Color, Kobo, Kindle Voyage, Kobo Forma
I'm pretty sure you can't.

I started with ereader software on my pc and when I got a pocket pc was all set to use the windows mobile version on it. What turned me off the software at the time was no way to get rid of the tool bars. I found the wasted space on a small screen very annoying. I finally settled on mobipocket in the end. After trying a few others including msreader. Mobipocket suited me best. I did like the parchment background of ereader, I miss that.

It might of changed by now, this was a while ago.....but again I don't think it has.
bjkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert