Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 03-27-2012, 07:46 PM   #1
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Nook wishlist question

Is there anyway to tie my Nook wishlist on my Nook Tablet to anything in my account? I mean, I had to have a B&N account to register my Nook Tablet so they have all of my account info. I can create multiple wishlists as well as separate Nook wishlists on the website and I can create a wishlist through the shop on my Nook Tablet but from what I can tell, none of these have anything to do with each other and there's no way to connect them or synch them up. To me, it seems to make sense that, if I was on my computer at home and added things to my Nook wishlist and then later was in the shop on my Nook Tablet and pulled up my wishlist, I'd see the same list as I'd had on my B&N web site account.

Why are there so many different wishlists? Is there anyway to synch all these up? Maybe I'm just missing something.

Thanks to anyone that may have an answer.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote