Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 01-19-2012, 03:25 PM   #16
andrys
Explorer
andrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: Kindles,SurfacePro2,NookColor,Pocket Edge,Samsung 10.1 Tab,S2 phone
I'd like it to be free, but supporting more than one device at a time while they're both being used sometimes, is probably justifiable though I wouldn't pay more than $20/mo.

It's very nice with 4G though.
andrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 04:49 PM   #17
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Well, you can get it for free, on Tmobile ... lol ...

But I understand, it's a matter of preference. I personally believe providers should not charge additional to customers for something is already there.

It reminds me the days wifi was not allowed on some Internet Providers at home. However, people were using wifi routers and customizing those no matter what. Now is free and wifi is the rule.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-25-2012, 09:50 AM   #18
andrys
Explorer
andrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: Kindles,SurfacePro2,NookColor,Pocket Edge,Samsung 10.1 Tab,S2 phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
Well, you can get it for free, on Tmobile ... lol ...

But I understand, it's a matter of preference. I personally believe providers should not charge additional to customers for something is already there.

It reminds me the days wifi was not allowed on some Internet Providers at home. However, people were using wifi routers and customizing those no matter what. Now is free and wifi is the rule.
TMobile is not a good experience in the San Francisco area, unfortunately.
andrys is offline   Reply With Quote