Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-11-2011, 10:42 PM   #1
AppleTard
AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
CSS Question

Hi,

When I converted my HTML files to epub, for use with iBooks, I'd a problem: All chapter titles which are in the TOC are blue.

I tried to fix the problem using Calibre "Extra CSS" option, but apparently it cannot override hyperlink colours (I tried the a:link {color:black} tag, but it didn't work).

However, if I open the output ePub on Sigil and edit the css by hand, I can force the color:black attribute on all calibre-generated classes, therefore fixing the problem.

So I've added the following tags to the "Extra CSS": .calibre1 {color: black}... .calibre10 {color:black}. This actually works, if I convert from HTML to ePub and then from ePub to ePub.

My question is: Is there a way to output the all the calibre classes with the {color: black} tag on the first conversion. Or will I be forced to make two conversions in order to put it there?
AppleTard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 12:07 AM   #2
AppleTard
AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Well, never mind. This only worked for one book... the next one I tried still shows the chapter title in blue. This is maddening!!!
AppleTard is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert