Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-19-2017, 08:18 PM   #16081
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
My last two 90% codes didn't work, but I have a new one to try. I'm sufficiently tired of being faked out that I'm not going to spend a lot of time deciding on my book this time.
I have store credit I'm trying to use up. Swagbucks no longer has Kobo gift cards so I need at good coupon to finish it off. Unfortunately there seems to be a limit on codes now what works and what doesn't.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 09:40 PM   #16082
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
I can't get this 50% off code to work on any book on any account so if somoene can get it to work, they are welcome to it:

JFTQMZ
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-20-2017, 11:53 PM   #16083
peachiekene
Fanatic
peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura one, htc 10, kobo glo hd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I have store credit I'm trying to use up. Swagbucks no longer has Kobo gift cards so I need at good coupon to finish it off. Unfortunately there seems to be a limit on codes now what works and what doesn't.

Sent from my Nexus 7
I noticed this too. I was very disappointed because now if I want some "free" kobo books, I'm going to have to go via paypal.
peachiekene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 12:43 AM   #16084
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by peachiekene View Post
I noticed this too. I was very disappointed because now if I want some "free" kobo books, I'm going to have to go via paypal.
I don't have anything else once I've used the credit up I'm done. It will be just Google Play Books and occasionally Amazon.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 05:49 PM   #16085
Mura35
Mammarella
Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-Reader, iPad
I've always been using paypal.

Hemmi, thanks for the coupon! It miraculously worked for me! =)
Mura35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-24-2017, 08:16 PM   #16086
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yeah! Glad it finally worked for someone. Especially since it supposedly expired on the 21st.
Old 02-25-2017, 05:36 PM   #16087
Confucio
Confucio knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Confucio knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Confucio knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Confucio knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Confucio knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Confucio knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Confucio knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Confucio knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Confucio knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Confucio knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Confucio knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle
Another 90% code that I'm not using (no books that interest me/or that are eligble to coupons).

Quote:
C7GTRS
Ends on the 26th Feb. If it works that is.
Confucio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 08:53 PM   #16088
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer

It was my birthday last week and the birthday code they emailed me was kobo20birthday which I don't see on the first post. It worked for me yesterday, 4 days after my birthday (when it supposedly expired).
Old 03-02-2017, 01:42 AM   #16089
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Thanks, added to the first post.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 07:46 PM   #16090
nickart
Enthusiast
nickart can program the VCR without an owner's manual.nickart can program the VCR without an owner's manual.nickart can program the VCR without an owner's manual.nickart can program the VCR without an owner's manual.nickart can program the VCR without an owner's manual.nickart can program the VCR without an owner's manual.nickart can program the VCR without an owner's manual.nickart can program the VCR without an owner's manual.nickart can program the VCR without an owner's manual.nickart can program the VCR without an owner's manual.nickart can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Aura HD
OPEN75UP is still working, at least for me.

US-based account.
nickart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 02:11 AM   #16091
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickart View Post

US-based account.
Thanks. I've updated the first post.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 06:16 PM   #16092
khourianya
TechnoBookworm
khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Kobo Glo, Kobo Mini
OPEN75UP worked for me in Canada today
khourianya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 10:32 AM   #16093
kansaskyle
Addict
kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & Forma, Kindle Voyage, PW, and Oasis 3
I received an email for a 25% coupon that I don't plan to use. I hope it works for someone else!

KCXVUE

It expires March 17, 2017
kansaskyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 06:33 PM   #16094
julesy
hedgehogs love to read
julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD 3, Kobo H2O, Samsung Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickart View Post

US-based account.
Worked for me, too, today in the U.S.
julesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 06:27 PM   #16095
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
50% off

RB3X93
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals