Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-21-2009, 10:37 AM   #61
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I don't know what you are whining about.

Replace everything from the drivers/passengers seat forward, and you'll be fine! The back tires look fine to me......

Some people just have to have something to complain about........
Oh, pfffftttttt!
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 10:43 AM   #62
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
You should label that: See what happens when you let a male chihuahua in the same room as a Great Dane bitch in heat?

Glad to hear that the recovery is actually taking place, even if slowly...
Here's the interesting part ... The really deep bruises are just now showing up. There is now a huge one on my right arm. Must have been rather deep to have the blood take two days to get to the surface.

No pain pills for most of today again. I have to drive into Austin to car shop. I'm thinking about getting something that is essentially a giant collection of airbags on wheels. Sort of like that last Martian lander pod.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:43 AM   #63
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Here's the interesting part ... The really deep bruises are just now showing up. There is now a huge one on my right arm. Must have been rather deep to have the blood take two days to get to the surface.

No pain pills for most of today again. I have to drive into Austin to car shop. I'm thinking about getting something that is essentially a giant collection of airbags on wheels. Sort of like that last Martian lander pod.
You had a spare car, then ... Good to see you've not been put off ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 10:45 AM   #64
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:

An H1 would be nearly the key for you, I would think. Havta work on an aftermarket for the stinger missles and .50 cal actuateds.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 10:46 AM   #65
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
And note the label on the bottom of the fireman's vest ...

GOSHEN
Ah, Biblical reference .... two points.

When I see those gents, I always think "Mother F____ing FIRE!"

That's all I can type at present. Starting to hurt too much.

Later.

Ricky
Old 02-21-2009, 10:48 AM   #66
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Ah, Biblical reference .... two points.

When I see those gents, I always think "Mother F____ing FIRE!"

That's all I can type at present. Starting to hurt too much.

Later.

Ricky

You take Great Care Ricky ........ (or else)
Old 02-21-2009, 10:48 AM   #67
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:

Get yourself a nice Honda
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 10:49 AM   #68
GeoffC

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Get yourself a nice Honda

pfffft
Old 02-21-2009, 10:50 AM   #69
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Quote:
pfffft
Do they have Hondas in Scotland?

Seriously, inquiring minds want to know.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:51 AM   #70
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
You had a spare car, then ... Good to see you've not been put off ....
No .... my insurance company had Enterprise rental come pick me up at the accident scene. They got me in a Dodge Charger. First stop was the AT&T store to get a new iPhone. My old one was munched.

And, pshrynkie ... baby .... an H1?? What do they get .... 2 mpg?? Is that with or without armaments loaded?

And, what IS the air speed of a laden European swallow??

Ouch, ouch OUCH!! Don't make me type. It's hard to do when one hand is a meat pie.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:51 AM   #71
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
No .... my insurance company had Enterprise rental come pick me up at the accident scene. They got me in a Dodge Charger. First stop was the AT&T store to get a new iPhone. My old one was munched.

And, pshrynkie ... baby .... an H1?? What do they get .... 2 mpg?? Is that with or without armaments loaded?

And, what IS the air speed of a laden European swallow??

Ouch, ouch OUCH!! Don't make me type. It's hard to do when one hand is a meat pie.
Mmmm meat pie.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:53 AM   #72
GeoffC

Quote:
Do they have Hondas in Scotland?

Seriously, inquiring minds want to know.

Far too many .....

Why not ? We aren't backwood here ye ken ...
Old 02-21-2009, 10:54 AM   #73
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Far too many .....

Why not ? We aren't backwood here ye ken ...
Och. I ken.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:54 AM   #74
GeoffC

Quote:
Och. I ken.

aye lass
Old 02-21-2009, 10:58 AM   #75
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
Mmmm meat pie.
Oh, shut UP!!!!!