Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 03-19-2010, 05:53 PM   #16
Roger1322
Roger1322 will become famous soon enoughRoger1322 will become famous soon enoughRoger1322 will become famous soon enoughRoger1322 will become famous soon enoughRoger1322 will become famous soon enoughRoger1322 will become famous soon enough

And, I repeat - forget any support for eBookwise Librarian from eBookwise.
Roger1322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:55 AM   #17
shighfield
Groupie!? GROUPIE!?!?
shighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enough

Device: EBW 1150, Kobo Touch
My wife's old kodak camera uses the same cable so we have a few spares. Since we just moved they are all burried somewhere in my office and as such I'm loading books with the card reader right now.
shighfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:12 PM   #18
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
eBookwise/GEB Librarian software

This software is no longer available for sale either by breeno.org or www.ebookwise.com.

In it's place ETI has introduced http://my.ebooksystem.net/, a supplement to their Personal Content Server that can now deliver .imp ebooks directly to your Online Library for later download to your device from your computer. Try it with you favourite .imp ebooks from our own Mobileread.com E-book Uploads Library!

Thanks to lvd4 for this tip!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 04:17 PM   #19
kcm0918
kcm0918 began at the beginning.

Device: ebookwise
I got my ebookwise last year but have never really had much luck getting books for it. namely I do not like most of the books on the fictionwise or ebookwise site and I thought I had to buy them only from here. after looking at several of these threads I realize that I can buy books in a different format and convert them (to imp I think) but how do I do this? I have a ton of epub books that I would love to convert but I do not know how. I have Calibre but imp is not an output extension choice.
please help!

- also, does anyone know of any library options (free or otherwise) where I can download books to my device from a library?
kcm0918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 04:52 PM   #20
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
There are many books right here at Mobile Read in the eBook upload section. Also have a look at our wiki. It will tell you how to get started.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:50 PM   #21
250 Coupe
Groupie
250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch

Device: Many ebook readers at my house
If you are into Sci-Fi,
http://baencd.thefifthimperium.com/
http://www.starrigger.net/ebooks.htm
http://www.baen.com/library/

If you are into classics and public domain,
http://www.archive.org/details/texts
http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page

If you are into some free, some not,
http://www.smashwords.com/

Michael
250 Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 04:39 PM   #22
BooksForABuck
Zealot
BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: Color Nook, Kindle 2, Palm III, eBookWise, HP Jornada
eBookWise has a broad selection of books by small publishers. Sadly, with B&N putting all of its focus on the Nook, the big publishers are less active in making sure their books show up quickly for eBookWise.

I do have a question--is anyone using their eBookWise with Windows 7? I haven't had any luck but I'm not sure if it's pilot error.

Also, does anyone use the modem for downloads? I was using this successfully but I seem no longer able to do so.

Rob Preece
Publisher, www.BooksForABuck.com
BooksForABuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:29 PM   #23
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
Fictionwise

Fictionwise is also not accepting any new publishers at this point, which is really sad.

I am not sure why the new releases are been so puny.

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote