Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-13-2009, 05:24 PM   #1
pking36330
FT Parent PT Reader
pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Shocked by how much I've read on an iPod Touch received as a gift!
Hope this becomes a TREND

I just received an email from Amazon indicating a 'special offer' for buying the Kindle book and receive a related editorial blog free.
For today, April 13th only, purchase Lords of Finance and receive a free Kindle edition of Liaquat Ahmed's Op Ed, More Money, More Political Will, at no additional charge.

With penetrating insights for today, Lords of Finance is a vital history of the world economic collapse of the late 1920s and offers unforgettable portraits of the four men whose personal and professional actions as heads of their respective central banks changed the course of the twentieth century.

Last edited by pking36330; 04-13-2009 at 05:29 PM.
pking36330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 08:11 PM   #2
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
I'd rather see them trend towards more of the popular fiction myself. You know, buy one in a series, get the rest for half price. Something like that.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-14-2009, 03:41 PM   #3
Slow_hand
Groupie
Slow_hand has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Slow_hand has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Slow_hand has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Slow_hand has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2
Great, I mean GREAT book. I read the paper version but I am thinking about getting the Kindle version just to have it to reread. It starts from the period before WWI and goes through the early thirties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pking36330 View Post
I just received an email from Amazon indicating a 'special offer' for buying the Kindle book and receive a related editorial blog free.
For today, April 13th only, purchase Lords of Finance and receive a free Kindle edition of Liaquat Ahmed's Op Ed, More Money, More Political Will, at no additional charge.

With penetrating insights for today, Lords of Finance is a vital history of the world economic collapse of the late 1920s and offers unforgettable portraits of the four men whose personal and professional actions as heads of their respective central banks changed the course of the twentieth century.
Slow_hand is offline   Reply With Quote