Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 11-09-2013, 09:54 AM   #1
holdit
Connoisseur
holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, IPad
Mavericks and IBooks hell

Just upgraded to Mavericks, the software refinements are really nice but I'm having a problem with Ibooks. In mavericks Ibooks is now a desktop app so you can view all your e pubs on your desktop . The new Ibooks re creates a new library which is fine but I need to view books in the iPad environment and I see no way to do this now.

Reason I need to view in iPad is I'm trying to create an Apple Fixed Layout Book in Landscape but without the line separating the pages some call it a faux?

I have the page dimensions as 1020 x 720 but cannot view in IPad to see if that got rid of the line in-between the pages so while I'm here is there a workaround to view books in ITunes as well as my desktop AND is it possible to get rid of the line separating the pages in an EPub?

I'm sure someone knows this.

Thanks

HI
holdit is offline   Reply With Quote