Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 10-29-2009, 03:40 AM   #31
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Thanks, Alan

I've just downloaded your book... I'm looking forward to reading it.
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:49 PM   #32
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lene1949 View Post
Thanks, Alan

I've just downloaded your book... I'm looking forward to reading it.
And I am looking forward to hearing how you like it. If you enjoy, please tell all of your e-book reading friends. The wealthy ones with $1.99 to squander!
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:17 AM   #33
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Just a little reminder that the coupon for Boomerang will be expiring on November 15. I won't be doing an extension, limiting the coupon action to Operation eBook Drop troops.

Thanks again to everyone who has added Boomerang to their library.

Boomerang at Smashwords

Coupon Code: DL66H
Old 11-22-2009, 11:45 PM   #34
plumboz
Novelist

The Coupon Returneth

Coupon Code for Boomerang at Smashwords: GK59K (new code, good through Dec. 31, 2009)

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/4167

As before, all cash offers ($1.99 at Smashwords or Amazon) will be gleefully accepted and half the take goes to my local high school marching band (a novel with musician heroes should help support music programs, don't you think?).

But if a coupon is what works for you, please take advantage of GK59K!