Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-09-2009, 06:47 PM   #1
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Verdant Skies by Steve Jordan

The four giant satellites in Earth orbit were considered oases for humanity, the first of the habitats humans would move to and escape the growing environmental pressures and hazards of living on the ground.

But when a volcanic eruption threatens to finally ruin Earth's already-collapsing ecosystem, the remaining peoples of Earth demand access to the satellites, and threaten to overwhelm them, thereby dooming all of humanity.

And as the satellites are under siege from below, a desperate gamble for the survival of the satellite Verdant is taken...

The setting may be in the future and high up in Earth orbit, but the elements are taken right out of today's headlines. The characters are also like you and me, trying to preserve their homes and lives. But an unexpected new twist on actual quantum physics theories opens up possibilities that you can't imagine. Verdant Skies is a wonderful look at the future of living in Earth orbit, as well as a warning about the fragility both of our planet, and of the best laid plans...

Go to RightBrane.com/StevenLyleJordan to get your copy!

Last edited by Steven Lyle Jordan; 11-03-2010 at 04:14 PM.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:07 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Steve's book is only $3.50, DRM-free, and available in a host of formats to suit one's specific Reader fetish!

That's a nice-looking page, with very clear instructions. (There's no cluttering BS, as in some other webpages.)

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-09-2009 at 08:09 PM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:56 PM   #3
Timoleon
Time Enough at Last
Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPhone 5, Kindle 3, Fire, Sony PRS-350
Just downloaded it --- can't wait to read it!

Thanks, Steve!
Timoleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 09:09 PM   #4
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Downloaded it and 2 others.

for your non DRM books.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 09:11 PM   #5
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Just downloaded! It is next on my reading list after I finish Gregory Benford's The Martian Race.

You have been busy Steve! And that is great news for us!
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:24 PM   #6
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
Verdant Skies is now queued up on my BeBook ... Thanks, Steve!
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:11 PM   #7
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It is my honor to serve!
Old 08-10-2009, 01:13 AM   #8
animedude01
Addict
animedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheese

Device: DR1000S, ILIAD2, Nokia n900, Kindle for PC, Astak EZReader Pro
I just downloaded this too, and hope I have the time to actually read it soon.

I have stacks of pbooks in my to-read stack by the bed and have started collecting ebooks for to-read list. At least with ebooks I save a lot of space.
animedude01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 02:43 AM   #9
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Steve's book is only $3.50, DRM-free, and available in a host of formats to suit one's specific Reader fetish!

That's a nice-looking page, with very clear instructions. (There's no cluttering BS, as in some other webpages.)

Don
It is indeed an excellent easy to use site. Highly recommended.

I've just downloaded Verdant Skies as the first epub book to go on my soon to arrive ECO reader.

Regards, Alex
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 08:30 AM   #10
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
It is indeed an excellent easy to use site. Highly recommended.

I've just downloaded Verdant Skies as the first epub book to go on my soon to arrive ECO reader.

Regards, Alex
You be sure and let us know if that reader has any problems with that ePub file, y'hear?
Old 08-10-2009, 08:30 AM   #11
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Downloaded it and 2 others.

for your non DRM books.
No... thank you!
Old 08-10-2009, 10:40 AM   #12
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by animedude01 View Post
I just downloaded this too, and hope I have the time to actually read it soon.

I have stacks of pbooks in my to-read stack by the bed and have started collecting ebooks for to-read list. At least with ebooks I save a lot of space.
Having the same poblem
Sounds like an intersting book. But I'll finish the currents one before
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 05:41 PM   #13
Kokomo Lee
Keeps on Ticking...
Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindles, iStuff, Nexus and a partridge
Just purchased it and one more: I think I now have all of Steve's books.

Counting down the hours until I can go home and read it!
Kokomo Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 05:49 PM   #14
Stormchild
Evangelist
Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1. BeBook Mini. BeBook Neo and Club. BeBook Live. BeeBook Pure.
Just downloaded it in the speculative package. Absolute bargain. Next up on my reader.
Stormchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 06:30 PM   #15
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLMines View Post
I think I now have all of Steve's books.
I have all of Steve's books, going right back to when he was "Little Stevie" Jordan ... wait, that's a different "Steve" ...
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote