Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 10-07-2008, 07:04 PM   #1
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Garstin, Crosbie: The Mud Larks, v2, 07 Oct 2008

Author listed previously as Garstin Crosbie!

An update to a previous upload with TOC corrections and corrections of the text especially near the end. The book is full of British, Scottish and Irish dialects, so it is hard sometimes to tell where there is a problem!

This is a book of humor from World War I in the British trenches.

One story is about a soldier who use artillery to trim trees and reshape the countryside. Another is about a war of phonograph vs bagpipes.

35 brief humorous stories are good for travel...unlike for me Rider Haggard who is too darn interesting and don't want to put down once I get started!
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf The Mud Larks.lrf (176.5 KB, 409 views)
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 03:15 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Could I ask a favour, please, mrmikel: if you update a book, please simply replace it in the first post of the original thread (click the "Edit" button, then "Advanced"); we don't want duplicate threads for multiple versions of books.

If you mess up the thread title, simply "report" your own post and add a message asking a mod to change the title for you.

I'm going to delete your previous upload so it doesn't mess up the eBook indexing.

Thanks,

[Moderator]
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert