Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-20-2018, 05:35 PM   #1471
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
The Book of Greens - $1.99
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ILZTNBC/
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 06:25 PM   #1472
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
BookSumo Press, free

Eat Your Greens!: Delicious Vegetable Recipes That Everyone Will Love by BookSumo Press

And 40 more

https://www.amazon.com/s/?url=search...isher=booksum*

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?url=sear...isher=booksum*

https://www.amazon.ca/s/?url=search-...isher=booksum*
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 08:11 PM   #1473
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks LE!

One of those books has tuna recipes. I have a lot of cans on salmon on my shelf. Do you experts think that substituting salmon for tuna would be a good or bad idea?
Old 01-20-2018, 08:20 PM   #1474
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
Thanks LE!

One of those books has tuna recipes. I have a lot of cans on salmon on my shelf. Do you experts think that substituting salmon for tuna would be a good or bad idea?
Go for it. Then write a cookbook.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 09:52 PM   #1475
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!

LOL! Are you suggesting that I "re-publish" the same cookbook, but substitute the word "salmon" for the word "tuna?"!!!
Old 01-21-2018, 08:41 AM   #1476
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
LOL! Are you suggesting that I "re-publish" the same cookbook, but substitute the word "salmon" for the word "tuna?"!!!
No one would ever do that.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 12:07 PM   #1477
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
No. You need to change all the titles too.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 06:09 PM   #1478
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Thanks LE!

(no longer free, maybe next time).

I see that some recipes are indeed for canned tuna so it's worth trying but not perhaps for classics like Tuna niçoise salad.
Old 01-21-2018, 06:33 PM   #1479
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!

Appetizing lasagna - free
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MTT912P/
Old 01-22-2018, 08:15 PM   #1480
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!

Aunt Bee's Mayberry Cookbook - 99 cents
https://www.amazon.com/Aunt-Bees-May...dp/B007FZSSRA/

(I think this is a repeat.)
Old 01-23-2018, 07:12 PM   #1481
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!

Plant-Based Nutrition, 2E - $1.99
https://www.amazon.com/Plant-Based-N...dp/B078HQJ722/

3X Weight Loss: How To Lose Weight 3X Faster And Keep It Off For Good Without Starving, Cravings Or Willpower - free
https://www.amazon.com/3X-Weight-Los...dp/B078RZC6PH/
Old 01-24-2018, 03:34 PM   #1482
ottdmk
Wizard
ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus, Lenovo Tab M8 HD
Humble Bundle has a geek cookbook bundle on right now. Some are downright odd, and they've thrown in the 1st volume of Chew for some reason. I'm not a cookbook person, but I'm considering this...
ottdmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 04:29 PM   #1483
Little.Egret
Wizard

BookSumo Press, free

Easy Fish Cookbook Box Set: Easy Fish Cookbook, Easy Shrimp Cookbook, Easy Salmon Cookbook, Easy Tilapia Cookbook (Fish Recipes, Fish Cookbook, Salmon ... Seafood Recipes, Seafood Cookbook 1)

And 46 others

https://www.amazon.com/s/?url=search...isher=booksum*

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?url=sear...isher=booksum*

https://www.amazon.ca/s/?url=search-...isher=booksum*
Old 01-24-2018, 04:39 PM   #1484
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottdmk View Post
Humble Bundle has a geek cookbook bundle on right now. Some are downright odd, and they've thrown in the 1st volume of Chew form some reason. I'm not a cookbook person, but I'm considering this...
I couldn't find any of these titles at Amazon (having "Earth's Biggest Selection"), except _Cooking for Geeks_ (it was highly rated, though). I searched on Google with the terms of the apparent publisher, "Sous Geek." I didn't see any mentions of them on the first page (which, admittedly, has less hits than before, apparently because of Google's increase in ads on that page. Arrrrgghh!), except for those in connection with Humble Bundle. What, then, is their usual outlet for these books?

Honestly, I'm not trying to be Mr. Wet Blanket here, I am just passing along to fellow Mobilereaders some information that I dug up, and asking some questions about it . . . .
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 09:24 AM   #1485
Radar
Radar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Radar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Radar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Radar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Radar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Radar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Radar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Radar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Radar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Radar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Radar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Microsoft Surface 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
Honestly, I'm not trying to be Mr. Wet Blanket here, I am just passing along to fellow Mobilereaders some information that I dug up, and asking some questions about it . . . .
I found all the titles on Amazon, though Cooking for Geeks was the only one I'm familiar with. The "Sous Geek" (a play off "sous vide") is just the name Humble Bundle gave for the collection of books, and all have different publishers. That said, many of them are part of Kindle Unlimited, and the reviews are all over the place. Still, I might get the middle tier just for that one book!
Radar is offline   Reply With Quote