Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-19-2011, 05:11 PM   #1
Alekseykua
Alekseykua began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
aasa

Hey guys!

Last edited by Alekseykua; 03-18-2019 at 11:39 AM.
Alekseykua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 07:16 PM   #2
mohamedselim
Technophile
mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Xiaomi redmi 5+ ,kindle Voyage etc
use nitro pdf pro to convert to word or html then import with sigil the html and edit some then save to epub then convert
mohamedselim is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-20-2011, 12:11 AM   #3
Alekseykua

aaaaaa

Last edited by Alekseykua; 03-18-2019 at 11:38 AM. Reason: aaa a a a
Old 07-20-2011, 03:57 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
PDF will rarely convert well to any other format. PDF is not an eBook format, but a digital representation of a printed page.

A good OCR program will generally produce the best results.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 04:07 AM   #5
Alekseykua

ive seen old posts somewhere on thias sit where u trasform it to images and then to pdf again somehow
Advert
Old 07-21-2011, 10:58 AM   #6
Bjorn2Read
Consigliere
Bjorn2Read began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Nitro PDF Pro actually has an option to "extract images". Then you save the file as DOC or RTF and manually add in the images where they belong.

I've converted several PDF files into MOBI that way. It's laborious (if there are a boatload of pictures), but sometimes the book is worth it...
Bjorn2Read is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:41 AM   #7
sureader
sureader began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 (3g + Wifi)
I had some pdf (formatted in a good way meaning text can be selected etc) as I have the kindle 3 the pdf were not displaying very well (had to zoom, change to landscape etc, couldn't change the font or font size). I was able to make them work nicely by actually send them to my "username@kindle.com" with the "convert" in the subject and got a nice version pushed to my kindle so I can make the font bigger, speech to read etc only some words sometimes look funny but I will say the 99% of it is fine... hope it helps! don't hesitate to ask for more details or clarification.

I Love my Kindle

PS: I did define the charge maximum for document conversion to 0.00 so it avoid getting charge and I retrieve my book using the wifi (which is free only pushing through 3g get charged)
sureader is offline   Reply With Quote