Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-26-2010, 10:47 AM   #1
dashto
dashto began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo eReader
Sync Problems- Device status doesn't update to Kobo desktop... Wipes my bookmarks

Folks,

Have been having the same problem for ages, every time I sync my original kobo (1.4) with the desktop, it syncs the device to the status of the books in the desktop application, and ignores what I've been doing on the reader. So my bookmarks get wiped every time, and I have to go back into the books I was reading and find where I was. Very annoying.

Any ideas how to fix? Am using the most current build of the desktop application.

Thanks!
Ian
dashto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:35 PM   #2
dmacmart
Fanatic
dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Glo, Arc, H2O, iPhone, iPad 2, (husband)Touch
One thing to check - is the date/time on your reader correct (and in your timezone)? Mine seems to like to reset itself occasionally and that happens.
dmacmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert