Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-10-2009, 12:32 PM   #1
ht1948
ht1948 doesn't litterht1948 doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Sony ebook Store Gift Card??

Hi guys, I thought Borders carries them in store but I called a few stores in my area and none does. Is Sony the only place we can purchase the gift card now?
ht1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 02:40 PM   #2
JanetCinNC
Groupie
JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 650 in red, Sony PRS-600 in red, Sony PRS-505 in red, iPad 2
They sell them at Target in $15 and $50 amounts around here.
JanetCinNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 02:59 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ht1948 View Post
Hi guys, I thought Borders carries them in store but I called a few stores in my area and none does. Is Sony the only place we can purchase the gift card now?
If you live in the US, you can use eBook Library to log into your account and purchase gift cards online.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 03:36 PM   #4
ht1948

Thx guys. I was hoping Borders still caries the GC since I have some borders bucks to burn. Too bad then
Old 07-10-2009, 03:40 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I know I've bought some gift cards from Borders in the past.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:56 PM   #6
ht1948

When was the last time u bought them from Borders? Thx
Old 07-10-2009, 03:58 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Last summer sometime. After that I found I could by gift cards for other online and not have to actually find a Borders with cards in stock.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:53 PM   #8
evdberg
Enthusiast
evdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five wordsevdberg can name that ebook in five words

Device: Sony PRS-500, Kindle Paperwhite 3
How can I buy a gift card from outside the US? I finished Michael Scott's excellent 'The Alchemyst' and want to buy the other books ...
evdberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:27 AM   #9
JanetCinNC
Groupie
JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 650 in red, Sony PRS-600 in red, Sony PRS-505 in red, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ht1948 View Post
When was the last time u bought them from Borders? Thx
I actually got a Borders card last weekend. I live in NC, as you can guess from my name!
JanetCinNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:31 AM   #10
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Borders does sell them, right next to the device display. You can't use your Borders bucks on them though (you can't use them on any gift cards).
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote