Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 08-08-2017, 05:45 AM   #1
344a
Groupie
344a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.344a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.344a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.344a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.344a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.344a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.344a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.344a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.344a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.344a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.344a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hong Kong is done.
C67ML Carta2 vs Kindle Voyage?

Hi guys.

I used to have a kindle voyage, and I was happy with it. But my KV got stolen last week, and I need to buy a new e-reader.

Since KV has been released for a long time, and I am thinking, maybe it is time to buy a different thing.

Can any users of C67ML carta2 share their experiences here? I can't find much info of C67ML Carta2 in youtube. Is C67ML Carta2 giving a good response when you touch it? Is it having a better performance when handling pdf?
What kind of things you are happy with the device? And What you aren't happy with it?

Thank in advance. And I am appreciated.

344a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 08:37 AM   #2
344a
Groupie
344a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.344a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.344a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.344a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.344a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.344a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.344a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.344a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.344a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.344a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.344a ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Eventually, I bought the C67ML Carta 2+. I am feeling so sorry and unhappy that I have bought this device.
Old 08-10-2017, 09:46 AM   #3
salamanderjuice
Guru
salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 344a View Post
Eventually, I bought the C67ML Carta 2+. I am feeling so sorry and unhappy that I have bought this device.
Can you still return it? Doesn't seem like you've had it very long.
salamanderjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 10:05 AM   #4
344a
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by salamanderjuice View Post
Can you still return it? Doesn't seem like you've had it very long.

We don't have return policy in Hong Kong.

And is it normal that the light of the screen of this device is not even? Mine is darker at the top and brighter at the bottom. I called the shop for this, and they said it is normal.
Old 08-11-2017, 08:30 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by 344a View Post
We don't have return policy in Hong Kong.

And is it normal that the light of the screen of this device is not even? Mine is darker at the top and brighter at the bottom. I called the shop for this, and they said it is normal.

Do you believe them when they tell you it's normal?

If so, then you must live with it.

If it is not normal and you cannot return it, then do you have any other recourse of action that you can take?
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 09:57 PM   #6
344a
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Do you believe them when they tell you it's normal?

If so, then you must live with it.

If it is not normal and you cannot return it, then do you have any other recourse of action that you can take?

Nothing we can really do, except report to Consumer Council which is not part of government departments and they couldn't do anything either. By the way, if anyone comes to visit Hong Kong, be careful of buying things, there are so many fake stuffs and bad guys out there these days.

Anyway, I went to the shop again yesterday, and the guy in the shop was nice. He tried to replace my C67ML Carta2+ with a new one. But, he opened 2 new boxes, and both of them have the same problem. So, eventually I exchanged my C67ML Carta2+ with C67Ml Carta1. I will use it and at the same time, I will wait for a new Kindle coming.
Old 08-13-2017, 06:29 AM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
It's not normal for a front light to be darker at the top and lighter at the bottom. That is a defective device. You should be able to swap it out for a new one.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote