Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-20-2015, 09:12 AM   #1
catsknit
Addict
catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Samsung tablet, Kobo Libra, InkPad 3 Pro
Arrow HD+ wifi problem

My HD+ is rooted and running cyanogenmod 11-2050302 nightly-ovation, android 4.4.4

Recently I've had a lot of problems with the screen going black when I unlock it - it opens for a sec and then goes black. Try again, same thing. I reboot it and it is usually good for awhile, then starts doing that again. My daughter also has the HD+, same CM etc that I put on it and is having the same problem lately.

So yesterday I decided to let it update CM to a newer one. It started downloading and then at some point stopped, and now the wifi screen says my router is not within range, although it's about 10 feet away and my laptop is currently connected to it fine.

In Wifi settings - I have tried the double arrow - it asks me to push the Wifi protected button on the router - my router (linksys) has no button other than the reset. If I try Add network it asks for SSID - I have no idea what to put in there. If I press Scan from the 3 dot menu on the upper right, nothing.

It's like the wifi is completely not working on the tablet. Before I end up wiping and reloading, any other thoughts?
catsknit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 03:48 PM   #2
catsknit
Addict
catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Samsung tablet, Kobo Libra, InkPad 3 Pro
I had rebooted several times with no change in the wifi and then just now rebooted into safe mode. And suddenly the router appeared, I signed in, and rebooted back into normal mode and it's fine. no idea what happened but at least it's fixed for now.
catsknit is offline   Reply With Quote