Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 09-21-2010, 11:29 AM   #1
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
6" - Not Plus- Firmware

Would anyone be so kind as to post the firmware for the non-plus 6" reader here for those of us who forgot to save a copy of it? Or, point me in the right direction where I can download it myself? Maybe even the last two updates, because wasn't one of them a battery eater?(can't remember, sorry) I would really like a copy put up, just in case.........
Thanks in advance!
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 06:45 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
Would anyone be so kind as to post the firmware for the non-plus 6" reader here for those of us who forgot to save a copy of it? Or, point me in the right direction where I can download it myself? Maybe even the last two updates, because wasn't one of them a battery eater?(can't remember, sorry) I would really like a copy put up, just in case.........
Thanks in advance!
S
the last version for the V3 was posted dated 20091222 I believe. The RAR file is 43,050 bytes. Do you have a place I can upload this file? I do not.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 07:53 PM   #3
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

If you could upload it to a free Megaupload or Rapidshare account I will download it then upload it to my premium account and keep it there for anyone who needs it. Maybe we can get all the different firmwares and make a sticky for them all??
S
Old 09-22-2010, 11:17 AM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
If you could upload it to a free Megaupload or Rapidshare account I will download it then upload it to my premium account and keep it there for anyone who needs it. Maybe we can get all the different firmwares and make a sticky for them all??
S
I have uploaded the December release to http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S1JHKZSL. I don't have an account so it won't last long.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 06:18 PM   #5
silverraven
Guru

Firmware

Thank you very much! I uploaded it onto my premium account, and unless Megaupload has an issue with it I will leave it there. If anyone has a problem with the link, let me know.
S

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6KW4FKJY
Old 09-22-2010, 06:31 PM   #6
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Thanks guys! I need to do that myself.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 04:19 PM   #7
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Perhaps this should be made into a sticky?
citac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:51 PM   #8
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
Since megaupload is dead & gone - any chance some kind person would be willing to share this file once again ?
I have misplaced the copy of it I have someplace, and I actually bought the OP's reader, which is now refusing to read EPUBS at all, so I'd like to try re-flashing it.

Thanks.
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote