kathy6699 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Smile Wits A81 7''MID integrated Internet,GPS,Multimedia

CPU TI OMAP3 CORTEX A8 high-end three-core processor
Display-screen TFT Digital touch-screen Resolution: 800×480
Screen size 7-inch
Features MP3、MP4、、WIFI、OFFICE, Digital Photo Playing, e-book, games,

Features
■ Two-channel headphone ports, included stereo, high-fidelity by 3D surround speakers, adjustable Volume:
■ Key mode of operation plus touch screen, operation is easy as well as suitable
■Integrated constancy in the new generation invention of Windows-CE 6.0 embedded operating systems
■Included WI-FI wireless internet access function, office by network, and stock exchange at anytime and anywhere.
■Support the wisdom of stock market software
■Integrated high sensitivity GPS receiver module (OPTION)
■Integrated high sensitivity GPS Ceramic Antenna, the appearance of simplicity (OPTION)
■Can support QQ,MSN
■Can edit files as Word, excel, read PDF and file with PPT format.
■Can support 16G of T-Flash card
■Can support playback MP3,WAV,WMA audio files format ,etc;
■Can support AVI、MPEG4、MPEG2、WMV、H.264 and other video file playback;
■Picture support: JPG、BMP、GIF、PNG,etc;
■Support for E-BOOK, electronic album
■USB interface designed to connect a USB device
■Can be a wealth of third-party software loaded
■Intelligent power-saving, included high-power rechargeable lithium battery (3000mAH), charging throughout the external 5V power supply can be recharged vehicle.
■Games functions: Flash, etc.

kathyzhong6699@hotmail.com

Regards
Kathy

Last edited by kathy6699; 12-08-2009 at 02:05 AM.
kathy6699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:08 AM   #2
zapikoe
zapikoe began at the beginning.

Device: Wits A81
Hi there Kathy,
Is the device available in South East Asia/Singapore..
Any resellers in the area. perhaps?
zapikoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-18-2009, 07:57 AM   #3
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
Any pictures available? Sounds quite a bit like the A81/WireLession W1060.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 08:28 AM   #4
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Also souds like Sungale's ID700WTA Cyberus.

Ellen
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:11 AM   #5
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

That Cyberus looks to have a thick form factor. What do you think of it Ellen? Is there access to an underlying OS? TXT and PDF only... Hrmm that could be a problem for many.
Advert
Old 11-18-2009, 12:01 PM   #6
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSun View Post
That Cyberus looks to have a thick form factor. What do you think of it Ellen? Is there access to an underlying OS? TXT and PDF only... Hrmm that could be a problem for many.
ColdSun,

I don't have the device, but it is on sale for $199.99 at Buy.com. I would like to try it, but I want it in the white and haven't been able to get it in that color. I think the OS is unable to add any additional software. I saw a video of it on Buy.com and also Youtube. I think the strong point is the the wifi and browsing. I just want one because I have a gadget addiction.
I also noticed that Sungale also sells a photo album/ereader that is cheaper, but no wifi as well as the other apps that are on the $200 one. http://www.buy.com/prod/sungale-7-ph...212317545.html
I have thought about getting that one since it is under $90. My hesitation is that it may turn out to be be like the Mibook. The text reader on that one is awful (IMHO). Also I am afraid that I will like it and wish that I had gotten the more full feature one.

I may go ahead and get the more expensive one eventhough it is black. That way I can pass it down to one of my kids.

As an aside, my 1060 shipped the other day and I shoud get it tomorrow! So I am really psyched about that.

Ellen

Last edited by imaredr; 11-18-2009 at 12:03 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 11-18-2009, 07:00 PM   #7
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews

The W1060 and W1010 have both arrived. Expect the first review soon.

Last edited by ColdSun; 11-18-2009 at 07:03 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 07:23 PM   #8
zapikoe
zapikoe began at the beginning.

Device: Wits A81
@ColdSun woow.. anxiously waiting for a review, ColdSun!
@Ellen Can you give us initial impression, upon receiving the device?
zapikoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:23 PM   #9
imaredr
Collector

Quote:
The W1060 and W1010 have both arrived. Expect the first review soon.
Great! I can't wait for your review. Have fun with your new toys!!!

Ellen

Last edited by imaredr; 11-18-2009 at 07:25 PM. Reason: deleted repeated text
Old 11-18-2009, 07:40 PM   #10
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews

Well, I'm in heaven. Preliminary information is that this device is lighter than the SmartQ7, the build quality is better, and the screen is as crisp and vibrant as the JE-100. I haven't even turned on the W1010 yet. Now to play with some applications.

EDIT: I'm very impressed right now. Anyone who receives their unit - BE SURE YOU REMOVE THE PLASTIC FILM AROUND THE EDGES. It is hard to see, and for a moment I thought mine was used, but it was just the plastic. Once that was taken off it shines like a brand new car. I switched it to ActiveSynch mode and I didn't need to do anything but plug it into the PC. No driver was needed, at least for me. Also, the Wireless works flawlessly.

Last edited by ColdSun; 11-18-2009 at 08:23 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:20 PM   #11
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews

I was talking to the Chinese supplier of the device and I was told I could let everyone know that Android IS under development for THIS device. I can't say exactly when, but it won't be long at all.
Old 11-19-2009, 03:14 AM   #12
kathy6699
Connoisseur

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapikoe View Post
Hi there Kathy,
Is the device available in South East Asia/Singapore..
Any resellers in the area. perhaps?
Dear friends there :

If you are interested in ,please send us your order.The delivery will be dealed with within 2 working days.

Last edited by kathy6699; 11-25-2009 at 01:56 AM.
Old 11-19-2009, 03:23 AM   #13
kathy6699
Connoisseur

Look at the pictures here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	A81-2.jpg
Views:	901
Size:	481.3 KB
ID:	39542   Click image for larger version

Name:	MID A81.1.jpg
Views:	804
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	39543   Click image for larger version

Name:	Package.jpg
Views:	721
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	39544  

Last edited by kathy6699; 11-25-2009 at 01:55 AM.
Old 11-19-2009, 03:44 AM   #14
kathy6699
Connoisseur

Smile

Quote:
I was talking to the Chinese supplier of the device and I was told I could let everyone know that Android IS under development for THIS device. I can't say exactly when, but it won't be at all.

Dear Goldsun:

In the end of 2009,A81 which based on Android 2 will release.
Just a little bit patient for less than 2 months.Our new version has bluetooth too.

In the first quarter of 2010,A81 will adopt capacitive screen.Multi-touch will be supported then.

Old 11-19-2009, 05:24 AM   #15
heron61
Enthusiast
heron61 began at the beginning.

Device: Ipod Touch 3rd gen, SmartQ V7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kathy6699 View Post
In the first quarter of 2010,A81 will adopt capacitive screen.Multi-touch will be supported then.
Wow! That's very tempting. I'd like to get a 7" tablet/e-reader soon, but capactive screens are vastly better than resistive ones, so it's now really tempting to wait. Thank you for this information.
heron61 is offline   Reply With Quote