Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 11-20-2013, 10:09 AM   #1
walan
Connoisseur
walan plays well with otherswalan plays well with otherswalan plays well with otherswalan plays well with otherswalan plays well with otherswalan plays well with otherswalan plays well with otherswalan plays well with otherswalan plays well with otherswalan plays well with otherswalan plays well with others

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux
Front light on PB Touch Lux

Have recieved my Touch Lux reader yesterday and very happy with it until now. I had the Bebook Pure for a few days but as I mostly read only in the evening the missing light is very bad. So I returned the Bebook Pure.

Now I have discovered that the Touch Lux Frontlight is that bright that it disturbs my wife - even when it's a the lowest level. Is there a possibility to change the brightness level even more then the normal setting allows?

Does anyone else have the same problem and maybe has a solution?

Regards
walan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 08:52 AM   #2
blak4dr
Zealot
blak4dr has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.blak4dr has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.blak4dr has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.blak4dr has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocketbook 623, Kobo Glo HD, Aura One,Aura H2O2
No unfortunately. I looked for one but could not find any. (btw I have the same problem)

The solution would be to install a reader with a night mode. My son has that feature on his cybook odissey. It inverts the colors so the background is black and the letters are white.

Coolreader has that option. If you look on the forum, you will find ways to download a version for your pocketbook. I have tried it and it worked but decided against keeping for stupid reasons ^^. You can try that ^^.

PS: you can switch readers before you open a book from the menus.
blak4dr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
bright, brightness, frontlight, night