Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 12-03-2007, 04:21 AM   #1
ahseng77
ahseng77 began at the beginning.

Device: se p990,505,mot355,nok1255
looking for the death and life of superman by glenn stern

Friends i'm a fan of this book but ican't find it this ebook for free, pleeeaaase heelp ;p
ahseng77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 05:51 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Is this book in the public domain? What makes you believe that you'll be able to get it "for free"?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-03-2007, 07:00 AM   #3
FixB
Groupie
FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS500
Don't know if you can find it for free, but I think it's Roger Stern and not Glenn Stern
FixB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 10:17 AM   #4
ahseng77

yes its roger stern, and maybe someone kindly put the ebooks in public domain hehehe
Old 12-03-2007, 10:21 AM   #5
ahseng77

i have question, if i share my harry potter books in public domain, will i break the law?
Advert
Old 12-03-2007, 10:32 AM   #6
ahseng77

ok , i have read the condition to upload ebooks, thanks harry
Old 12-03-2007, 10:37 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

We do not "do" illegal material here. This is a strictly legitimate site. We take the matter extremely seriously. Anyone who knowingly posts illegal material will be instantly banned from the board.
Old 12-26-2008, 10:51 AM   #8
DirtyPerk
DirtyPerk began at the beginning.

Device: Sony eBook Reader
Searching for this Book

I'm looking for this eBook and can't find it anywhere. I know it ain't free, I'll pay for the thing if I can just find someone to give the money to. Please help!
DirtyPerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 11:20 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

I don't believe that this book is available as a legal eBook. Sorry.
Old 12-26-2008, 11:24 AM   #10
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahseng77 View Post
i have question, if i share my harry potter books in public domain, will i break the law?

Uh...yes. The author has refused to release her books in digital format.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 11:28 AM   #11
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

This is a VERY old thread, desertgrandma. Not too much point replying to year-old posts!
Old 12-26-2008, 11:39 AM   #12
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
This is a VERY old thread, desertgrandma. Not too much point replying to year-old posts!

Sorry, Harry, I think I'm still asleep. Just woke up, and of course, had to run here.....
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 10:40 PM   #13
ahseng77

i'm in indonesia, looking ordinary book is even harder here (i mean superman book)
Old 05-02-2011, 07:03 PM   #14
Penru
Imagineer
Penru began at the beginning.

Device: HTC DROID ERIS
I am still looking for Death and life of superman, I own the hardback and paperback, but I can not read them on my edge pocket... since I own the physical book, would it be illegal to download a ebook format?

I know with video games (like Nintendo and whatnot) if you own the physical copy of the game you can own a digital copy as a backup. The same is true for movies, if you own a beta-max, VHS, laser disk, or DVD you can legally own a digital copy of the movie.

I feel that the same should be true for books! If the physical copy gets destroyed you should be able to keep the cover as proof of purchase...

So can someone kindly point me to a copy of "The death and life of Superman"
Penru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 08:02 AM   #15
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

Please don't ask for illegal material. Unless you WANT to get banned from MobileRead, of course.