Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 07-04-2013, 08:02 PM   #1
lined
lined began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Arc
Exclamation Kobo Arc Music

I have a question.

How can I change my setting on my Kobo Arc to put automaticly the Digital7 application when I click on the music files.

Presently, when I click on a music files it's the Google play application, I want to change it to the 7digital. I can't find anything in all the setting to change this.

Because now when I transfer my music on my Kobo Arc by the Drobox application, the application just play the music and not put them in the library.

Hope someone can help me.

Thank you,
lined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:24 PM   #2
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Settings -> Apps -> All -> Google Play Music -> Launch By Default -> Clear defaults

Then just click on a music file and it should bring up a list of all apps that can be set. Just click the app you want and hit "Always".

Remember this for other apps you might have as defaults but want to change in the future.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 07:04 PM   #3
lined
lined began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Arc
Wow thank you very munch !!!! !!!!
lined is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arc, digital 7, google play, kobo, music