Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-07-2017, 06:44 PM   #1111
lapasta
lapasta began at the beginning.

Device: KT2
Answering my own problem:
The second problem (error when using "Export all notes in your library") was related to the language of the "My Clippings.txt" file.
I had to change the clip.lua to take into account that the note type and the dates were in Portuguese instead of English.
I am not an expert in lua, so I don't know how I could make it more general to different languages.
It is working fine now.

On the other hand, "Export all notes in this book" is still only creating empty notes on Evernote, I still couldn't fix it.
lapasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 07:04 PM   #1112
knc1
On Holiday
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Should be alright.
Portuguese is the native language of the author(s) of Lua.
Lua should feel right at home.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 06:07 AM   #1113
Frenzie
Evangelist
Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by lapasta View Post
Am I doing something wrong? Or I am mistaken on expecting that older notes and highlights from the native reader would be exported too?
I don't really know much about the Evernote functionality (nor, for that matter, about Kindle), but unless there is some specific platform integration this wouldn't be the case.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
application, k5 tools, kindle, launcher add-ons, lua, reader, touch