Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old Yesterday, 10:41 PM   #76
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, T1
I regularly look at new arrival listings at my library's Overdrive site and I know that over the past year I have seen books that were pro-Trump/anti-Democrat, so they do exist. I don't remember titles because they are not books I would plan to read (I don't normally ready political books from any viewpoint.)
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:34 PM   #77
j.p.s
Wizard
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
If so, they are not getting any publicity at all. Contrast this with Fear.
That's an interesting standard. I'm pretty much isolated from publicity, so something can be heavily publicized and I might never hear of it.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:25 AM   #78
darryl
Wizard
darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Oasis, Huwei Ascend Mate 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
That's an interesting standard. I'm pretty much isolated from publicity, so something can be heavily publicized and I might never hear of it.
The fact that I haven't come across such a work doesn't mean it wasn't heavily publicised. The fact that no one has yet posted here with an example, however, does tend to support that conclusion.
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:49 AM   #79
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Glo HD, Aura One
A partisan post has been deleted, which will be the policy without notice from now on.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:52 AM   #80
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Aura H2O, Aura HD, Nexus 7 HD, iPad Air, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
Not see them because they don't come to our attention, or not see them because they don't exist? I don't think I can be bothered to go look for them, but I suspect they exist.
Hmmmm.... a quick search at one library I access shows the following three books as newly added.

Liars, Leakers, and Liberals by Jeanine Pirro (or Judge Jeanine Pirro as the book cover refers to her)

The Russia Hoax by Gregg Jarrett

Death of a Nation by Dinesh D'Souza

There was also America, the Farewell Tour by Chris Hedges though this book seems dedicated to the proposition that everyone except Chris Hedges is deliberately blinding themselves to the corporate coup d'état which is responsible for everything from the opioid crisis on to global warming.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote