Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 12-22-2011, 11:07 AM   #16
Meemo
Groupie
Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (1st & 2nd gen) & a Paperwhite
Makes you wonder who teaches their Nook classes....
Meemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 06:42 AM   #17
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
I could run circles around their "Nook instructors" so could you...and him...and her...oh and that guy over there.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 02:52 AM   #18
maic
maic began at the beginning.

Device: nook
met a nook rep working at the local b&n, told me how to dual boot and root. Evan showed me a book sold at b&n that tells how, then asked if I had the newest update. He then proceeded to update it for me while we talked. I guess I got lucky. I did ask at nook desk at another store about ghosting on st and the girl I spoke to told me"sorry, it's my first day and I don't know anything yet".
maic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 01:01 PM   #19
jelabarre59
jelabarre59 is a jewel in the roughjelabarre59 is a jewel in the roughjelabarre59 is a jewel in the roughjelabarre59 is a jewel in the roughjelabarre59 is a jewel in the roughjelabarre59 is a jewel in the roughjelabarre59 is a jewel in the roughjelabarre59 is a jewel in the roughjelabarre59 is a jewel in the roughjelabarre59 is a jewel in the roughjelabarre59 is a jewel in the rough

Device: Nook Tablet (unfortunately)
Why would they want to educate their salespeople? If the salespeople knew the *TRUE* answers, B&N wouldn't sell near as many devices. Ignorant sales staff does wonders for selling product; they can't tell the ugly truth if they don't know it.
jelabarre59 is offline   Reply With Quote