Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-22-2019, 11:20 AM   #1
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
iPad Pro 1st gen 128gb

I'm selling my first gen iPad Pro, 128gb storage, WiFi, Space Grey.

Perfect working condition, includes Apple Pencil, 2 ESR smart covers, one is brand new, purple, the other one is silver with wear showing on the corners.

Original packaging, charger, and lightening cable also included. Bought new in April 2016

$500, free UPS shipping in US. If you're interested, but live outside the US, pm me so we can discuss it. I'm unfamiliar with shipping to other countries.

PayPal

Can post pics if anyone wants them.

Last edited by Deskisamess; 04-07-2019 at 01:12 PM.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote