Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 07-10-2013, 06:28 PM   #16
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I think what the O/P is after is guidelines as to how to make an ePub3 format book similar to that link he provided to. When that book is opened in Azardi all types of scripting / animation is displayed.

Of course, it's ePub 3 and not ePub 2.
Ah-hah. Thank you, PeterT! I did not even notice. That's a completely different issue, of course, and ePUB3 is a completely different kettle of fish. The OP will need to get up to speed on ePUB2 and then to 3, and go from there, I suspect.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 02:12 AM   #17
Zeynep
Zeynep began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I think what the O/P is after is guidelines as to how to make an ePub3 format book similar to that link he provided to. When that book is opened in Azardi all types of scripting / animation is displayed.

Of course, it's ePub 3 and not ePub 2.
Thanks I've solved the problem with rendetion:spread property.
Zeynep is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
epub 3, full screen, page setup, sigil