Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-02-2012, 02:11 PM   #1
EnemyOne
Small Press Publisher
EnemyOne has learned how to read e-booksEnemyOne has learned how to read e-booksEnemyOne has learned how to read e-booksEnemyOne has learned how to read e-booksEnemyOne has learned how to read e-booksEnemyOne has learned how to read e-booksEnemyOne has learned how to read e-booksEnemyOne has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle
The Dark Side of Heaven (Horror/Supernatural)

[please do not use affiliate links - moderator]
The Dark Side of Heaven by Gord Rollo

War can do terrible things to the hearts and minds of even the best of men, but for U.S. Marine Lance Corporal Tyrone Banks the senseless deaths and unnecessary violence in Vietnam have beaten him down and smothered the compassion and good that was once inside of him. Grief stricken and suicidal; the extreme guilt over the awful things he’s done pushes the young Marine beyond his breaking point until death feels like his only remaining option.

Rather than eating a bullet, Tyrone volunteers for Tunnel Rat duty hoping to finally find release but instead of his carefully planned honorable death, what the Marine finds down in the dark is a backdoor to Purgatory, a secret entrance into the afterlife where he’ll get one last chance to right all the terrible wrongs that constantly haunt him. It won’t be easy, though. Nothing worthwhile ever is. If Tyrone thought the things lurking in the jungle of Vietnam were bad, what’s waiting for him on the dark side of Heaven is worse.

Much, much worse…

"The beginning of [The Dark Side of Heaven] made me sweat and shake, I had to put it down for a few minutes to catch my breath. I am claustrophobic, and once you read it you will understand what I am talking about." -- Peter Schwotzer (Famous Monsters Of Filmland)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0093TO0IM

Last edited by dreams; 11-10-2012 at 02:13 AM. Reason: [please do not use affiliate links - moderator]
EnemyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:55 PM   #2
EnemyOne
Small Press Publisher
EnemyOne has learned how to read e-booksEnemyOne has learned how to read e-booksEnemyOne has learned how to read e-booksEnemyOne has learned how to read e-booksEnemyOne has learned how to read e-booksEnemyOne has learned how to read e-booksEnemyOne has learned how to read e-booksEnemyOne has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle
Today and tomorrow, (Oct 16th and 17th) The Dark Side of Heaven is FREE for Kindle.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0093TO0IM

[please use full links - moderator]

Last edited by dreams; 11-10-2012 at 02:05 AM. Reason: [please use full links - moderator]
EnemyOne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dark side of heaven, fantasy, gord rollo, horror, supernatural