Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-31-2011, 10:56 AM   #1
Tisdale
Bibliophile
Tisdale began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Fonts

Have installed the fonts I prefer onto my Kobo Touch. Is there a way to delete the pre-installed ones? Thanks.
Tisdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:35 AM   #2
Joe563
Never spit into the wind.
Joe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch, Kobo Android(smartphone & tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tisdale View Post
Have installed the fonts I prefer onto my Kobo Touch. Is there a way to delete the pre-installed ones? Thanks.
No, that is not possible.
Joe563 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-31-2011, 11:41 AM   #3
SF&F Reader
Groupie
SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kobo Touch, Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy SII HD LTE
Not that I know of.
SF&F Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 07:37 PM   #4
Pistos
Connoisseur
Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Maybe you (the OP) or a moderator could update the topic to better convey the detail of the post. Suggested: "Deleting the default fonts" or "Can the default fonts be deleted?"
Pistos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 03:45 AM   #5
nicebubu
nicebubu began at the beginning.

It would be nice to be able to remove pre-installed fonts because most of them are useless for me that do not contain extended Latin characters.
nicebubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert