Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-22-2015, 10:17 AM   #1
avantman42
Wizard
avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Operation Nimrod: The Iranian Embassy Siege

In early May 1980, UK TV channels interrupted their normal programming to show live footage of SAS soldiers storming the Iranian embassy in London. This is the story of the six-day siege and the operation that ended it so dramatically.

Available for pre-order at Amazon.com, Amazon UK, Kobo, iBooks, and Google Play. If you'd like a free review copy, PM me or reply to this post and let me know which format you prefer.

I also have a limited number of free audio book review copies. If you would like one, PM me with your email address and let me know whether you use Audible.com or Audible.co.uk.
avantman42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
history, non-fiction, sas, terrorism