Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 11-04-2017, 08:19 PM   #286
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
@Ricky56: Glad you sorted it out. I noticed the empty record later, and didn't get a chance to comment on it. It is something the plugin should either ignore or report. If I do any other work on the plugin, I'll add something for it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 02:01 AM   #287
Tanjamuse
Wizard
Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: none
Is it possible to avoid the plugin changing and or with to & when I import a list?
Tanjamuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-10-2017, 02:09 AM   #288
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanjamuse View Post
Is it possible to avoid the plugin changing and or with to & when I import a list?
When does it do that? If it is in the author, then it is probably standard calibre function when handling authors. There is a tweak to change what is treated as a separator for multiple authors.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:13 AM   #289
Tanjamuse
Wizard
Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

I have removed both and and with in the Tweak.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Skærmbillede 2017-11-10 08.11.21.png
Views:	255
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	159936  
Old 11-10-2017, 02:36 AM   #290
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
I have removed both and and with in the Tweak.
You had already done that, or you have just done it? And I take it that means it is the handling of author.

Post or PM me a sample so I an look at it.
Advert
Old 11-10-2017, 02:49 AM   #291
Tanjamuse
Wizard

I did that months ago.

I've removed all the other information from the list than the author and title.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Skærmbillede 2017-11-10 08.47.03.png
Views:	241
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	159937  
Attached Files
File Type: zip List.zip (180 Bytes, 163 views)
Old 11-10-2017, 05:39 AM   #292
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
I did that months ago.

I've removed all the other information from the list than the author and title.
Thanks, that made it clear. The problem was that the plugin has it's own method of parsing the authors. This didn't take into account the tweaks. I have made a change to use the calibre function for doing this. Try the attached beta and tell me how it goes.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Import List-beta.zip (117.7 KB, 160 views)
Old 11-10-2017, 10:38 AM   #293
Tanjamuse
Wizard

It works well thanks.
Old 01-02-2018, 10:11 AM   #294
marm2017
marm2017 began at the beginning.

Device: Calibre
Bug in plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
As Tanjamuse recently pointed out, this plugin didn't support importing the book language. I have add support for languages.

The language needs to be in one of the common language codes or the name. So, to specify "English", you can use one of "English", "eng" or "en" or "French" is "French", "fre" or "fr". If there are multiple languages, they need to be a comma separated list of the codes.

As well as this, I realised I had put out some betas last year to fix some other problems. These are included in this beta. The full list of changes in this beta are:
  • Fix some encoding issues to match calibre changes.
  • Update recipes for "Goodread: Listopia: Best Books Ever", "Fantastic Fiction"
  • Add languages to the list of available calibre columns.

If there are any problem, please tell me. I'll try and release the update properly next weekend.

When using the plugin, the data in the Languages column is deleted.
marm2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 08:33 PM   #295
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by marm2017 View Post
When using the plugin, the data in the Languages column is deleted.
Are you selecting the language as a column to update but the input has no value? And where are you importing from? A web page or a CSV file? It would be goo to have an example to look at to work out what is happening. If you can post or PM a sample, then I'll look at that.

And what version of the plugin are you using? You linked to a post with a beta attached. Are you using it or the released version?
Old 01-04-2018, 10:13 AM   #296
marm2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Are you selecting the language as a column to update but the input has no value? And where are you importing from? A web page or a CSV file? It would be goo to have an example to look at to work out what is happening. If you can post or PM a sample, then I'll look at that.

And what version of the plugin are you using? You linked to a post with a beta attached. Are you using it or the released version?

Name:	Antes.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	760.7 KB
ID:	161236

Name:	Plugin.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	717.8 KB
ID:	161237

Name:	Después.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	728.0 KB
ID:	161238
Old 01-04-2018, 10:17 AM   #297
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
If I'm reading the images right, you have two columns: "languages" and "language", and the same field goes to both columns. One is updated (language) but not the other (languages). Am I right?
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 02:03 PM   #298
marm2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
If I'm reading the images right, you have two columns: "languages" and "language", and the same field goes to both columns. One is updated (language) but not the other (languages). Am I right?
Sí. La columna Idiomas es de Calibre y en ella se añade automáticamente el idioma correspondiente al añadir un libro. El problema es que al usar el plugin Import list, la columna Idiomas se borra. Por eso creé la columna Idioma para incluir entre otros datos el idioma a través de un archivo CSV. He probado de todo. Incluso a no incluir Idioma para actualizar con el Import list. Pero aunque solo use las columnas título y autor, los datos de la columna Idiomas se eliminan. Es la única columna afectada, el resto de columnas no sufre alteración alguna.
Old 01-04-2018, 04:06 PM   #299
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Have you tried to add only Idiomas, and not Idioma?

¿Has probado a añadir solo Idiomas y no Idioma?
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 04:26 PM   #300
marm2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Have you tried to add only Idiomas, and not Idioma?

¿Has probado a añadir solo Idiomas y no Idioma?
Sí. Y ninguno de los dos, pero en cuanto uso el import list los datos de la columna idioma se eliminan. Por eso cree otra columna para los idiomas.
Creo que el fallo se produce desde que añadieron la posibilidad de actualizar los idiomas.

Quote:
Yes. And neither, but as soon as I use the import list the data in the language column is deleted. So create another column for the languages. I think the failure occurs since they added the ability to update the languages.

Last edited by BetterRed; 01-04-2018 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Add English Translation

Tags
column types