Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

View Poll Results: Which one would you buy in EU?
Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition 2 9.09%
Kindle Paperwhite 3 13.64%
Kobo Clara BW 10 45.45%
Other 7 31.82%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-22-2024, 01:50 PM   #46
Frostbite
Enthusiast
Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
After you've used the Era for a bit, would you mind reviewing the screen. I keep hearing that the screen is "dull" or "lacks contrast" from some folks while others say it's got a sharp screen, so I'm curious how it compares to the InkPad 4 screen (which I think is comparable to my Touch HD 3).
Yes, I am curious about this too. I've read a lot about this but I still decided to give it a go. I am relatively tech-savvy, so I am also interested in this screen from that point of view.

I will report it when I compare the screens. Maybe in a new topic and I'll let you know here.
Frostbite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 02:58 AM   #47
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostbite View Post
I will report it when I compare the screens. Maybe in a new topic and I'll let you know here.
That sounds good. Thanks!
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 02:22 PM   #48
Frostbite
Enthusiast
Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
That sounds good. Thanks!
Here it is: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=360693
Frostbite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 03:16 AM   #49
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostbite View Post
Thanks.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle paperwhite, kobo clara bw