Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2010, 07:59 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
RUMOR: Amazon Kindle Coming to Target on 25 April

crossposted from The Digital Reader

Engadget was the first to report that the Kindle might be sold in Target stores. I can now provide 2 pieces of information that confirm the initial report.

I called my local store, and the code number in the image is a valid DPCI (Target internal stock #) for the Amazon Kindle.

I found another interesting tidbit while digging through Target's website. I don't know when they did this, but Target and Amazon have integrated their user databases. I was able to log in to Target with my Amazon.com account. Interesting.

continued here

Last edited by Nate the great; 04-08-2010 at 08:02 PM.
Closed Thread