Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 12-14-2008, 08:27 PM   #1
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Various: Holy Bible The New Testament ASV. LRF. V2.0 15 January 2010

Holy Bible: The New Testament of our Load and Saviour JESUS CHRIST TRANSLATED OUT OF THE GREEK Being the version set forth A.D. 1611 compared with the most ancient authorities and revised A.D. 1881 Newly Edited by the New Testament Members of the American Revision Committee A.D. 1900 American Standard Version

The American Standard Version of 1901 is an Americanization of the English Revised New Testament of 1891, which is an update of the KJV to less archaic spelling and greater accuracy of translation. It has been called “The Rock of Biblical Honesty.” It is the product of the work of over 50 Evangelical Christian scholars.

Merry Christmas
Note this is my first LRF book and I do not have a Sony. Let me know if there are problems.

176 views of original version
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf Holy Bible The New Testament - ASV - Paul.lrf (702.7 KB, 589 views)

Last edited by DaleDe; 01-15-2010 at 06:37 PM.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 11:24 PM   #2
woodennickel
woodennickel began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader 700
Bible ASV.LRF Thank you!

Dale:

Thank you for this .lrf file for the ASV of the Bible....

I am very new to owning a Sony Reader, and have found it VERY difficult to find a Bible... I thought it would have been easy. I haven't found any issues with your upload, but do have a few questions (like I say... I am very new to this and have done some reading, but am getting confused):

I very much like the upload you provided. Here are my questions:

1) The TOC... I cannot read the full line. ie. it says "The Epistle of Paul the Apostle t....... and then is off the page. Is it possible to amend this so that the full title will show? Or just shorten it to "Romans", etc.

2) If I want to get to Romans 10, I can use the TOC to get to Romans... but then I need to page to find Romans 10. This can be slow... especially when you are trying to follow a sermon. Is it possible to have a submenu with all the chapters in it? I have this on another bible, (although it has other issues as well).

3) I notice you uploaded the New & Old Testament in IMP format, however, only the new Testament in LRF. Any plans on uploading the OLD Testament in LRF?

Thank you for what you have provided.

woodennickel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-31-2009, 08:37 PM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Let me work on this. I don't have a Sony device so I was not aware of how it looked. The IMP can search which is why I only went to chapters. I am not sure exactly how to get to the verses on a Sony without just paging to them. Perhaps I can look it over and provide an entry to the middle of the chapter when the chapter is very long. It is too bad you can't search on the Sony. I will produce an Old Testament for you as well.

Dale
Old 01-15-2010, 06:38 PM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer

Version 2 of this book has a revised TOC with the book names closer to the front of the text. It also includes a multilevel TOC to reach the chapter level.

Tags
bible