Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-13-2019, 05:32 PM   #106
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Might want to hold that thought,,, I don't know about David's 4.17.. but in 4.16, "ForceAllowLandscape" does not work in book,,, (It works in home screen, but that means, to switch to Landscape, you have to exit your book, change the orientation, then go back into book>)

Edit: Oh, I see DavidFor already covered this... but as far as I'm concerned, that just means we'll need a new patch to enable the rotate icon in book.. Why would Kobo go out of their way to hide the screen orientation icon? <sigh>

Last edited by rashkae; 09-13-2019 at 05:38 PM.
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 07:15 PM   #107
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage Season View Post
Much to my happy surprise, I am now the owner—via eBay and catching it at just the right moment—of an almost-new condition 8Gb Kobo Aura One. Going from an original Aura to the One is a striking improvement! The size is perfect for me, and the design is one I'd already grown to love.

It arrived yesterday, and I am absolutely thrilled with it.
Looks good, congratulations! I kind of ran into the same deal with a Tolino Epos on Shop Goodwill.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert