Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-18-2019, 12:36 PM   #2296
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kin7; FHD6; SGT4; ClipZip; LG Trib; Echo Dot
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Being able to listen to carols only from my own curated list is mandatory for me. I've reached my lifetime limit on listening to the following:
Not Dominick? Say it ain't so

So you don't like Dominick's endless "hee-haw" at the end of the song

I feel the same way about Grandma Got Run over by a Reindeer. I hate that song. I really and truly hate that song.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:14 AM   #2297
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Not Dominick? Say it ain't so

So you don't like Dominick's endless "hee-haw" at the end of the song

I feel the same way about Grandma Got Run over by a Reindeer. I hate that song. I really and truly hate that song.
I dedicate this song to tubemonkey:

"Grandma got run over by a reindeer
Walking home from our house Christmas eve . . . ."

Sorry, I best not quote any more of it, due to possible infringement of copyright laws.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disney movies anywhere, dma, movies anywhere, moviesanywhere