toancv began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite, Likebook Mars, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl_ View Post
Here is:

Here is WordNet 3 Infused CN English to Chinese traditional,
with inflections and IPA phonetics

wordcount = 262144

It needs the patch Dictionary text font-family/font-size/line-height - beta enabled with a unicode font (or at least one that include the chinese characters. Otherwise several characters will not be shown using the dictionary)

toancv, check and tell me please. Thanks
Thank you Owl. It works perfectly. By the way, may I have the source file, either text file or stardict one. Thanks again.
toancv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 05:27 PM   #632
genoasalami
Enthusiast
genoasalami began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Is there a maximum filesize on Kobo devices? I created a 200+ MB dictionary and placed it on my Kobo (same filename as the original/pre-installed dictionary), but my Kobo can't see it. Any suggestions?

Last edited by genoasalami; 09-16-2019 at 06:09 PM.
genoasalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 08:34 AM   #633
Owl_
Groupie
Owl_ knows what time it isOwl_ knows what time it isOwl_ knows what time it isOwl_ knows what time it isOwl_ knows what time it isOwl_ knows what time it isOwl_ knows what time it isOwl_ knows what time it isOwl_ knows what time it isOwl_ knows what time it isOwl_ knows what time it is

Device: Kindle paperwhite3, Kobo aura one, kobo touch 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by genoasalami View Post
Is there a maximum filesize on Kobo devices? I created a 200+ MB dictionary and placed it on my Kobo (same filename as the original/pre-installed dictionary), but my Kobo can't see it. Any suggestions?
About the maximum size, I know that a kobo can handle well a kobodictionary of several hundred of MB.

You should be sure that your dictionary is in kobodictionary format (created with Penelope), and have it put in the kobo / dict folder of your ereader
Owl_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobo dictionaries